The 2008 Asian Senior Masters – Malaysia Series
1. 1 - VIP invitation - to the 2008 ASM Sponsors VIPs & Players Welcome Cocktail Reception at 7.30pm on Wednesday 15th October 2008 at the Official Hotel.
2. 1 - ASM Pro-Am place, on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday subject to availability, to be conducted from an 7.30am shotgun start. All ASM Pro-Ams are played in a 1 Pro & 3 Amateur format.
The top 9 best gross scoring participants from each of the ASM Pro-Ams will qualify for places in the ASM Amateur Semi-Finals to be contested on the Friday & Saturday and incorporated into the first 2 days of the ASM Professional tournament, each flight will be played in a 3 Pro & 1 Amateur format.
The top 3 best gross scoring participants from the ASM Amateur Semi-Finals will compete in the ASM Amateur Finals on Sunday in a 3 ball amateur flight, Ting-Off prior to the Finals of the ASM Pro tournament.
The Asian Senior Masters Pro-Ams and the ASM Pro-Am Qualifier events are open to both male and female participants who must be at least 12 years of age and posses valid golf handicaps.
3. 1 - ASM Pro-Am goodie bag, containing an ASM Pro-Am T-Shirt, Cap, Ball, the Official ASM Magazine, etc.
4. breakfast of lunch prior to T-Off in your ASM Pro-Am
5. cooler box in buggy containing water, soft drinks & beer FREE on course refills
6. lunch or dinner and the Prize Giving function after your ASM Pro-Am
7. priority parking places on the day of your ASM Pro-Am
8. 1 - VIP pass allowing access to the VIP hospitality areas which will operate from 8am through to 5pm daily from Friday through Sunday during the ASM Professional event. All F & B including coffee, tea, beer, whisky, water, light snacks, and lunch provided in the VIP hospitality areas is FOC.
IndoChine are the Official Caterers of the ASM.
For more information about IndoChine please click here or visit www.indochine.com.sg
Asian Seniors Tour Pte Ltd
Tel: 65-6469 9760
Fax: 65-6469 9412
or email firstname.lastname@example.org